Plugin to allow Leadbolt.com’s unlockers to be easily added to your WordPress site or blog.
Imagens de tela
- Upload the ‘official-leadboltcom-wordpress-plugin/’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. You will then see a new menu item appear under Settings.
- Click Settings => Leadbolt Unlocker Options link.
- Use the given form to enter your unlocker code & select the pages and/or posts you wish to add the unlocker to.
- How does this plugin work ?
This plugin makes it easy to add Leadbolt.com’s unlocker to your wordpress site or blog without editting the theme files. It does this by providing a Leadbolt unlocker setting page where you can enter the HTML code for each unlocker set up in Leadbolt.com’s portal. The plugin will insert your codes using the wp_print_scripts action.
- Can I have more than one Leadbolt unlocker on my wordpress site or blog ?
Yes, just add each unlocker code into the settings pages and select the pages and post for it to appear. Please ensure if using mulitple unlockers to only have 1 unlocker defined for each page or post. This plugin will take and display the first active unlocker found.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Leadbolt WordPress Unlocker” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Initial release – 26th July 2010
- Updated default limit of 5 when displaying Posts in the “Selected Post/Page” drop-down list – 13th Oct 2010