This plugin will install a Facebook Pixel for your page so you can capture the actions people take when they interact with your page, such as Lead, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout and Purchase events. It also includes support for the Conversions API, which lets you send events directly from your page’s server so you can capture a more of these events when they happen. This can help you better understand your customer’s journey from the moment they show interest in your business to the moment they complete a conversion. You can use this information to create ad campaigns that are relevant to your audience. Learn More
This plugin includes built-in support for these other WordPress plugins:
* Caldera Forms
* Contact Form 7
* Easy Digital Downloads
* Formidable Forms
* Gravity Forms
* MailChimp for WordPress
* Ninja Forms
* WP eCommerce
To install from your WordPress site
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. In the search field, type ‘Facebook for WordPress’ and click ‘Search Plugins’. Select the plugin authored by ‘Facebook’. You can install it by simply clicking ‘Install Now’.
To download and install plugin from Facebook Events Manager
Facebook Help Page
Configure plugin for first use
After plugin installed:
1. Go to settings page of the plugin.
2. Click Get Started.
3. Complete the Facebook Business Extension flow.
4. Agree to share your access token with your site.
Enable sending events via conversion API
You must complete the Facebook Business Extension flow before enabling sending events via conversions API.
1. Go to settings page of the plugin.
2. Under, Meta Advanced Configuration, toggle the checkbox to enable/disable send website events to Meta using Conversions API
Where can I find more information on Facebook Pixel?
You can find more information on the Facebook Pixel.
Where can I find more information on Conversions API?
You can find more information on the Conversions API.
Where can I find more information on Facebook for WordPress plugin?
You can refer to this page
Where can I find support?
If you get stuck, or have any questions, you can ask for help in the Facebook for WordPress plugin forum.
I am a developer. Can I help improve the plugin?
Of course! This plugin is open sourced on the Facebook Incubator GitHub. You can find the code and contribution instructions in the plugin repository.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Facebook for WordPress” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
2021-08-30 version 3.0.6
- Update Facebook Business SDK to v11.0.0
2021-03-10 version 3.0.5
- Support for WordPress 5.7
- Fixing pixel events for Contact Form 7 in WP >= 5.7
2021-02-17 version 3.0.4
- Update Facebook Business SDK to v9.0.4
- Validating, sanitizing and escaping plugin settings
2021-02-12 version 3.0.3
- Adding nonce parameter to requests changing plugin settings
2021-02-09 version 3.0.2
- Removing Guzzle dependency
2021-01-28 version 3.0.1
- Support for WordPress 5.6
- Adding banner for plugin review
- Adding action_source parameter to Conversions API events
- Update Business SDK to v9.0.3
2021-01-06 version 3.0.0
- Adding Facebook Business Extension based configuration
- Renaming to Facebook for WordPress
2020-12-08 version 2.2.2
- Update Business SDK to v9.0.1
2020-11-04 version 2.2.1
- Stop sending events for internal users
- Fix Contact Form 7 integration bug, send events only on form submit success
- Update Facebook Business SDK to v8.0.2
- Requires PHP 5.6 or greater
- Sending ViewContent Conversions API event from WooCommerce
- Support for WooCommerce through Pixel and Conversions API
2020-08-14 version 2.2.0
- Support for WordPress 5.5
- Improved Conversions API event quality
- Sending AddToCart and ViewContent events from Easy Digitial Downloads
- New filter added before the Conversions API event is sent
2020-06-18 version 2.1.0
- Support for WooCommerce through the Conversions API
2020-04-23 version 2.0.2
- Support for WordPress 5.4
- Fixing an Illegal string offset error with WP Forms
- Fixing the event source url for Conversions API events
2020-03-23 version 2.0.1
- Fixing an Undefined index error
2020-03-09 version 2.0.0
- Added support for Conversions API Learn More
2019-12-02 version 1.8.0
- Support for WordPress 5.3
- Fix Gravity Forms confirmation redirect
2019-02-18 version 1.7.25
- remove get_called_class from the codebase
2019-02-10 version 1.7.24
- Fix for PHP 5.3
- Fix the Util function
- Fix Ninja Form
2019-01-29 version 1.7.23
- Add Gravity Forms
- Add Caldera Form
- Add Formidable Form
2019-01-20 version 1.7.22
- fix css asset error
2018-11-30 version 1.7.21
- fix abstract static function
2018-11-28 version 1.7.20
- Change plugin file name, Add Supports for MailChimp for WordPress and WP eCommerce
2018-11-20 version 1.7.19
- Support php 5.3 onwards
2018-11-09 version 1.7.18
- Fix translation and set the advanced matching on by default
2018-11-09 version 1.7.17
- Fix Lead event
2018-11-02 version 1.7.16
- Fix advance matching