Noio Iconized Bookmarks has 3 functions:
List bookmarks with favicons
Upon activation there is a function available that works just like WordPress’ built-in
wp_list_bookmarks. The function is called
list_iconized_bookmarks(), and it takes the same arguments as the original. The function takes images from the link_image field of each link. The images are displayed in front of the link, with
class="favicon", and it is up to the user to define a proper style.
Iconized Links Widget
There is also a replacement Links widget available, to get iconized bookmarks into your blogroll. This widget has one option, which is the arguments string, with the same arguments that are passed to
Iconizing might be a bit of a stupid name, but what this function does is add favicon-URLs to each of your links’ image fields! So you can just add a bunch of links to your blogroll, then run the plugin, and all favicons will be correctly set. You can start the plugin from the N.I.B. (Noio Iconized Bookmarks) panel in the settings panel.
Imagens de tela
- Read the description of this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To find favicons for each of your links, go to the Settings Panel > N.I.B.
To display your links with favicons, use either:
- The function
- The Iconized Links widget, that should now be available in your sidebar widgets panel.
- I can see icons, but the text of all my links has disappeared!
You are probably still using wordpress’ default Links widget, or a call to the default
wp_list_bookmarks(). To see both text and links, you will have to use the new
list_iconized_bookmarks()function, or the Iconized Links widget.
- Do I have to use N.I.B. to display the bookmarks with icons?
No, you can use your own plugin. Though if you use the default
wp_list_bookmarks, you will not be able to show both favicons and the link texts.
If you want to display the bookmarks with favicons, you can use either the new function
list_iconized_bookmarksor the Iconized Links widget that should have appeared in your widget list.
- I have uninstalled N.I.B., but the icons are still showing in my sidebar
If you are using the standard Links widget, images will be displayed if their address is available. If you have used N.I.B. to find favicon addresses, those will still be saved in your Links’ Image Address field. N.I.B. does not clear your images when it’s uninstalled, because that would be too severe a change in your database. You can either disable the
wp_list_bookmarksor manually remove the favicons from the Image Address fields.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Noio Iconized Bookmarks” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Noio Iconized Bookmarks” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Used the new class-based widget API to allow multiple instances of the Iconized Bookmarks Widget.
- Fixed timeouts occurring when finding favicons for nonexistent URLs.