Multi Order for WooCommerce creates a sub-order for each item in a order.
The free version of this plugin only allows to:
- Create suborders for each different order item
- Setup the main order and the suborder status when orders are placed
- Display a new column on admin/frontend regarding Suborder IDs
- Display intuitive numbers to your suborders. E.g If your main order ID is 100, your suborders numbers will be 100-1, 100-2, and so on.
Besides free version features, the premium version of this plugin allows to:
- Setup if order item quantity is considered as suborder or not
- Deduct / Undeduct suborders from main order, i.e If you get your suborder paid, subtract its value from main order automatically
- Choose what order status will deduct/undeduct suborders from main order
- Sync orders. i.e Whenever you change a suborder item price or tax, the correspondent item on main order gets updated, and vice-versa
- Display a remaining column on both frontend and admin order screens, showing how much is left to pay
- Setup if emails will be sent to main order / suborders
- Organize orders with a new taxonomy called Payment Status. e.g Orders will be considered as Payed / Not paid / Partial
- Upload the entire ‘multi-order-for-woocommerce’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at WooCommerce > Settings > Multi Order.
Where are the plugin’s settings?
Visit WooCommerce > Settings > Multi Order.
Is there a Pro version?
Yes, it’s located here
How can I contribute? Is there a GitHub repository?
If you are interested in contributing – head over to the Multi order for WooCommerce plugin GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
Leia todas as 9 avaliações
for 2 years i have been running a store that has made to order products. when people order multiple made to order products, historically i have messed up/missed/overlooked more than i ever care to admit...but somehow i still have happy customers.
now when i found this plugin on a google whim i literally did the only happy dance i have ever done in real life.
after using it, i'd easily pay anything for this plugin. hands down the most useful plugin i have ever used.
my sanity is night and day compared to before i used this plugin, i'll buy another license just to support these guys and this work.
EDIT: I've used this for about a year, and I hate it.
I am writing to review, parroting the review from “vaughnjbullard” (on WPFACTORY.com)....
I wrote in to ask support about adding a feature to split product sub orders by category, to avoid having to send customers upwards of 40 emails per order. First, the reply was a generic, ‘If you need help go to the forums’ which I replied that it was just a feature suggestion, the response was “…we suggest you hire a developer to take a look at this for you. We have had great success with the resources found on https://codeable.io/. We unfortunately do not assist with custom coding or special coding requests. ”
Really disappointed in the support by WP Wham.
Any other plugin developer would be thrilled to have a customer offer a suggestion to make their product more usable, but to be told to hire a developer to make YOUR product work better for me? Unexpected reply of the year goes to WP Wham.
Good luck WP Wham.
Anyone reading this with multiple products in their multi-order situation, your customers will be upset that their inboxes get filled with order notification emails.
Functionally, this works if you have one or two items in your store with no variations. If you want to annoy your customers and have a loaded store with many product variations, this is a good way to do it! If you want any help, they’ll just tell you to pay someone else to fix it. 1/5 stars – willing to change my mind if both Mindy & Megan were mistaken….
It works perfectly well.
I use this plugin to split parcels toward multiple carriers when the order of the customer requires to split his order in several orders / parcels.
I use it in the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/colissimo-delivery-integration with the filter "alg_mowc_exclude_cloned_order_postmetas" which allows not to duplicate the post_metas of my own applications. Total satisfaction.
It would be interesting to also have a filter to choose the quantities of each of the items to be distributed in each suborders (in other words, a filter that would drive the number of suborders to create, and the distribution of items in each). Instead of a filter it could also be a selection panel when clicking on the "Create Suborders" button.
I've contacted @karzin on different occasions and he always helps me with my questions and even fixing bugs in no time!
Keep the good work!
Awesome plugin. With some additional code I was able to achieve exactly what I needed to do, however it is great out of the box as well. The support is great, thanks!
If I could give 10 stars for the Multi Order for WooCommerce plugin by algoritmika I would! I firstly tried the free version then purchased the Pro lifetime and unlimited version.
I have literally spent countless hours searching for a solution to print WooCommerce orders per item without success. This plugin is firstly amazing in that it works perfectly out of the box and can be utilized for many applications.
Its real strength is that it creates auto suborders from the original WooCommerce order per item or product and allows for them to be finalised at differing stages. Great application would be if you have a product in stock, service that you provide or any other component in your ecommerce solution you can finalise them at the different stages and separate the transactions into differing time or cost schedules. The plugin setup was simple but I wrongly assumed that the suborders would be created prior to the PayPal transaction being finalised and so asked for support and had a reply within an hour.
Thanks to Pablo and all the other developers at Multi Order for WooCommerce for producing such a useful plugin and hope you get many, many sales.
Kind Regards MM – Perth, Australia.
This plugin works great. Having the ability to automatically set order statuses for incoming multi-item orders and having different ones for the sub orders it creates was an amazing feature for the use of the plugin on my client's website. I had to contact support for a problem I was having and received prompt and helpful service from the plugin author/contributor. If you're looking for a easy to use plugin to help separate those large orders into manageable smaller ones, look no further. This plugin is the answer.
“Multi Order for WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
1.5.0 – 2022-06-01
- UPDATE: added compatibility with PHP 8.0.
- UPDATE: code refactoring for improved efficiency.
1.4.4 – 2021-04-23
- FIX: order amounts doubled in new WC Analytics.
- UPDATE: updated .pot file for translations.
1.4.3 – 2021-01-21
- UPDATE: bump tested versions.
1.4.2 – 2020-09-17
- UPDATE: bump tested versions.
1.4.1 – 2020-08-25
- UPDATE: display our settings in WC status report.
- UPDATE: updated .pot file for translations.
1.4.0 – 2020-06-13
- FIX: add shipping into suborders. (Previously shipping was ignored in the suborders… now it will be added and the cost divided evenly, same as is done with taxes & fees).
1.3.2 – 2020-05-05
- FIX: make some missing strings translatable
1.3.1 – 2019-12-16
- FIX: issue with suborder tax calculation when tax type is “inclusive”
- FIX: issues with manual order creation
- UPDATE: updated version number to be in sync with Pro version
1.1.3 – 2019-09-12
- UPDATE: updated .pot file for translations
1.1.2 – 2019-06-11
1.1.1 – 2019-05-29
- Tested up to: 5.3.
- WC tested up to: 3.6.
1.1.0 – 2018-10-02
- Replace ‘woocommerce_checkout_order_processed’ by ‘woocommerce_thankyou’
- Save sort id for new orders, regardless of suborders
- Stop sorting orders
1.0.10 – 2018-09-14
- Improve the way of setting the main order status
1.0.9 – 2018-06-29
- Fix function call (alg_multiorder_for_wc_pro to alg_multiorder_for_wc)
- Update WC tested up to
1.0.8 – 2018-06-26
- Recreate free version
- Add screenshot
1.0.7 – 2018-05-16
- Improve pre_get_posts hook functions
1.0.6 – 2018-02-21
- Fix “Automatic suborders creation” when new items are created inside an order
1.0.5 – 2018-01-24
- Replace “totals” label by “remaining” on parent orders
1.0.4 – 2017-12-18
1.0.3 – 2017-11-22
- Hide multi order metabox on single item orders
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.9
- Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.2.5
1.0.2 – 2017-11-14
- Fix orders that get invisible
- Fix nested serialization of order item meta
1.0.1 – 2017-09-07
- Remove Payment status link
1.0.0 – 2017-06-19