This WordPress plug-in allows you to copy WordPress posts to other WordPress websites.
The plugin comes with its own ‘Settings’ interface, you can add multiple domains, ftp and database details (the additional website database should be “remotely allowed”).
- Copy post to single domain.
- Copy post to selected domains.
- Copy multiple posts to all domains (single click).
- Single interface to manage multiple WordPress blogs.
- Works well with other plug-ins with no conflict issues.
Imagens de tela
The automatic plug-in installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes less than two minutes.
1. Download the plug-in, unpack it and upload the ‘migrate-posts’ folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Migrate Post Domains -> ‘Add New’ Page to add the new domain details.
4. Go to Migrate Post Domains Page to list out all added domains.
To use the plugin, you need to follow below instructions:
* Added WordPress site domains database tables prefix should be exactly same as per your installed plugin domain.
* All database and ftp details should be successfully connected on added domains.
* Database should be allowed remotely accessible.
How to use this for migrate the post to different WordPress site domains?
Go to the ‘Migrate post domains’, select domain where you want to migrate the post then select ‘migrate posts’ from drop down and press ‘apply’ button. Here, you need to select post and click on submit button.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Migrate Posts” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
This is first release.