Map Me is easy to use
Map Me plugin can display multiple locations on the map and each location can have different marker and info window, you can also animate some markers to point them out from others.
Map Me offers more than 25 different map theme styles so your map will look and feel perfectly on every website.
Map can be easily inserted into post or page via [mm_map] shortcode, just pass it into your post or page and you’re done.
- Easy to use, no coding required.
- More than 25 map theme styles.
- Multiple markers.
- Automatic geolocation.
- Each map marker can have a unique icon.
- Add animations to your map markers.
- Add info windows with details about location.
- Easy to change default map settings.
Idea Behind / Philosophy: Just a little leightweight plugin for all WordPress users out there to make their maps look better. I’ll try to add more plugin/theme support and more plugin option over time. So stay tuned.
Imagens de tela
- Ative o plugin por meio do menu “Plugins” no WordPress
How can I add and manage markers in Map Me?
Go to your WordPress admin panel find Map Me section, go to Locations and on top you’ll see Add New Location, click on it and enter location data, choose icon, publish and you’re done.
Are all fields required when adding a new location?
No, but if you want more precise location, then try to populate more fields. But ideally name of the city and street will do the work.
How to insert Map Me to your post or page?
Just paste [mm_map] shortcode and you’re done.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Map Me” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Tested with latest WP – 5.9
- Bug fixes
- Fix missing file
- Secondary API key for geocoding
- Error notifications
- Inverted latitude/longitude fix
- Formatted locations data
- Style updates
- Geocode bug fix, style updates
- Option to manually enter coordinates
- Added map types
- Syntax error fixed
- 6 new map themes added
- API key option added
- Map position fix
- Info window updated, more control over content
- Initial release