Show latest posts from specific categories in your sidebar. Simple, easy-to-use, and customizble.
- Choose posts from up to three categories to display posts from
- Optionally show post titles
- Optionally show post bylines
- A dashboard widget that displays WordPress blogging tips, SEO tricks, exclusive tutorials, SEO strategies, and more!
- Show either the content, the excerpt, or the content with a limited number of characters
- Limit the number of posts shown. Offset the posts that are shown
- Widget includes a style manager!
- Easily change the font size, font family, title font size, etc from within the widget.
- This widget is reusable
- Very easy to setup. Requires NO technical knowledge to install
- Can be translated to multiple languages
- Outputs clean, validated code
- Free Support via email
- Works with WordPress 2.8.1+, WPMU, and BuddyPress (WordPress 3.0+ is highly recommended)
- PHP 4 or 5
- PHP register_globals and safe_mode should be set to “Off” (this is done in your php.ini file)
- Your theme must call wp_head() and wp_footer()
Configuring and Using the Plugin
Instructions for this plugin can be found at http://www.taylorlovett.com/wordpress-plugins
For questions, feature requests, and support concerning the Latest News Widget plugin, please visit:
- Upload to /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the widget in to a sidebar
You can find more information about this plugin at http://www.taylorlovett.com/wordpress-plugins
None yet!. For questions, feature requests, and support concerning the Latest News Widget plugin, please visit:
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Latest News Widget” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- latest-news-widget.php – Plugin admin links fixed
- latest-news-widget.php – Dashboard widget added
- css/latest-news-widget-dashboard.css – Added
- widget/class.dashboard.php – Added
- class.utils.php – New methods added
- Small bug fixes
- Plugin Release