Keys Master is a powerful application passwords manager for WordPress with role-based usage control and full analytics reporting about passwords usages. It relies on the “application password” core feature introduced in WordPress 5.6. and add it extra features and controls.
You can limit usage of application passwords, on a per role basis:
- maximum passwords per user;
- specific usage: none (blocks usage), only authentication and revocation or full management (with password creation).
For each roles defined on your site, you can define a period during which a password can be unused before auto-revocation.
Keys Master can report the following main items and metrics:
- KPIs: authentication success, number, creations and revocations of passwords, adoption and usage rate;
- channels breakdown;
- clients breakdown (requires the free Device Detector plugin);
- countries breakdown (requires the free IP Locator plugin);
- site breakdowns in multisites environments.
Keys Master supports a set of WP-CLI commands to:
- manage WordPress application passwords (list, create and revoke) – see
wp help apwd passwordfor details;
- toggle on/off main settings – see
wp help apwd settingsfor details;
- modify operations mode – see
wp help apwd modefor details;
- display passwords statistics – see
wp help apwd analyticsfor details.
For a full help on WP-CLI commands in Keys Master, please read this guide.
Keys Master is part of PerfOps One, a suite of free and open source WordPress plugins dedicated to observability and operations performance.
Keys Master is a free and open source plugin for WordPress. It integrates many other free and open source works (as-is or modified). Please, see ‘about’ tab in the plugin settings to see the details.
This plugin is free and provided without warranty of any kind. Use it at your own risk, I’m not responsible for any improper use of this plugin, nor for any damage it might cause to your site. Always backup all your data before installing a new plugin.
Anyway, I’ll be glad to help you if you encounter issues when using this plugin. Just use the support section of this plugin page.
This plugin, as any piece of software, is neither compliant nor non-compliant with privacy laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to use it – by activating the corresponding options or services – with respect for the personal data of your users and applicable laws.
This plugin doesn’t set any cookie in the user’s browser.
This plugin doesn’t handle personally identifiable information (PII).
If you like this plugin or find it useful and want to thank me for the work done, please consider making a donation to La Quadrature Du Net or the Electronic Frontier Foundation which are advocacy groups defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet. By supporting them, you help the daily actions they perform to defend our fundamental freedoms!
Imagens de tela
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Keys Master’.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Activate Keys Master.
- Download Keys Master.
- Upload the
keys-masterdirectory to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
- Activate Keys Master from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘PerfOps One > Control Center > Keys Master’ in the left-hand menu of your WP Admin to adjust settings.
What are the requirements for this plugin to work?
You need at least WordPress 5.6 and PHP 7.2.
Can this plugin work on multisite?
Yes. It is designed to work on multisite too. Network Admins can use all the plugin features. Sites Admins have no access to the plugin features.
Where can I get support?
Support is provided via the official WordPress page.
Where can I report a bug?
You can report bugs and suggest ideas via the GitHub issue tracker of the plugin.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Keys Master” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
Please, see full changelog.