access control list (ACL) in the options section. This ACL gives you the capability of deciding exactly which user roles should be able
to utilize the plugin. JinX also applies the markItUp! jQuery plugin to the JinX textarea for easier adding, editing, and viewing. The
plugin gives you the ability to properly use tabs and allows the textarea to auto-expand.
Credit goes out to Jay Salvat (http://www.jaysalvat.com) for his markItUp! jQuery plugin that was used in this plugin. For more information on
this markup editor, please visit http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/.
- 1.1.2 – Fixed minor bug in the code with the new ACL restrictions.
- 1.1.0 – Added an administrative options page to reduce the set of user roles allowed to use JinX from the publish pages. This has the effect of locking down JinX to only privileged users to get around the issue of no entity encoding, escaping, or filtering of input.
- 1.0 – Support for Firefox 2/3, IE 6/7, Safari 3/4, class support
Imagens de tela
Installing JinX is as easy as following a few simple steps:
- Download the JinX plugin from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Extract the .zip file to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, preserving the
- Browse to the Plugins page from your WordPress admin
- Activate JinX from the list of inactive plugins on the plugins menu page.
- Refer to the official plugin page for further documentation
- Why is JinX useful?
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores