Adds a custom column to the “Posts” and “Pages” Administration pages that provides a link to the JetPack Statistics for post/page on your blog.
- You must have Jetpack installed and active on your wordpress blog.
- First released against Jetpack version 1.2.4.
- Tested to work with JetPack 4.3.1 / WordPress 4.6.1 (Sep 2016)
Imagens de tela
- Download the zip from http://www.homedev.com.au/WordPress/JetPackPostStatsLink
- Extract to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, the zip will create the homedev_jetpack_post_stats directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where are your FAQ’s
Ask me a question 😉
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Jetpack Post Statistics Link” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Tested against WordPress 4.6.1 / JetPack 4.3.1
- Updated as it has been working so well for over 2 years without needing to update that it dropped out of the plugin directory
- Added the ability to show the statistics link on the Pages administation page
- Tested against WordPress 3.6.1 / JetPack 2.4.2
- Update to handle support issue, see final posts. (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-post-statistics-link-you-do-not-have-sufficient-privileges-to-access-this-page)
- Plugin now generates the full path to your wordpress site to handle situations where people have non-standard wordpress installations.
- Tested against WordPress 3.5.1 / JetPack 2.1.1
- Update to remove the &blog=nnnn parameter.
- removes the need to access the database so will remove any performance hit
- Tested against WordPress 3.3.1 / JetPack 1.2.4
- First Release as for version 3.2.1 – JetPack 1.2.?