Allows your WooCommerce store to quickly & easily offer:
- Military Discount
- First Responder Discount
- Student Discount
- Teacher Discount
After verification, a coupon code is released to your customer. This plugin automates the installation of required HTML to your Cart or Checkout page.
VerifyPass is a trusted brand in identity verification. We serve over 900 merchants, ranging from garage startups to Fortune 500 companies. VerifyPass automates the process of validating customer eligibility for targeted promotions.
- VerifyPass Business Account
- Recommended: WooCommerce Smart Coupons or similar plugin, which allows you to generate a batch of unique, single-use coupons as a CSV.
Imagens de tela
- Upload unzipped
id-servicesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Ensure WooCommerce is installed.
- Create a VerifyPass Business Account and enroll in a service.
- Copy/paste your public key(s) to the plugin.
- Select whether to show buttons or banners on the cart/checkout page.
- Is this plugin hard to setup?
No, installation of this product doesn’t require coding knowledge. The plugin can automatically add buttons or provided banners to your Cart/Checkout.
- How much does verification cost?
- Will the coupon stack with other coupon codes?
No. If a coupon code is applied, any existing coupons are removed. Likewise, if a coupon is applied – the exclusive discount is removed.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Military Discount” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Minor bugfix for newer versions of PHP.
- Updated to VerifyPass.com.
- In previous versions, we’ve used our JS-SDK to programmatically apply a deduction to the Cart session. However, this has caused an increasing amount of confusion, both among customers and merchants. Therefore, we’re updating to the use of coupon codes, which is what nearly 100% of our merchants on other platforms do.
- Cart page display tweak
- Changed JS comments from double-slashes to single-slash asterisk
- Removed text notice when plugin is inactive and PHP notices are set to visible
- Added cart refreshed notification
- Minor tweak to checkout banners
- Initial Release