HIGHLY OPTIMIZED WEB CREATION TOOL
Do you want to build high quality animations and pages but you struggle with low performance on google tests with popular page builder? Greenshift will take care of this.
Plugin doesn’t use predefined styles, frameworks, icon fonts and script libraries. Every asset is generated on fly and loaded only when you use it. In the same time, plugin has very unique blocks and animation possibilities to surprise your visitors with high-end animations and transitions. You can build styles like on top awarded sites without any code knowledge.
SOME EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
✅ Ready library of sections and layouts with FSE support
✅ SVG shape libraries. Add extended formating to each block or animated dividers
✅ Advanced containers and Rows. Control every aspect of align, spacing, position, flexible position, responsive up to 4 breakpoints, flexbox and css grid options.
✅ Advanced position control. You can set css position via CSS transform, position or margins.
✅ Mobile smart scroll for sections. Turn your regular columns and blocks to scrollable items on mobiles or carousels.
✅ Advanced sliders and tabs. Make any kind of content as carousel/slider/tabs. Convert regular gallery to advanced 3d slider
✅ Extended background options (color/gradient/videos) and overlays with hover transitions.
✅ CSS scroll animations and hover transitions without libraries.
✅ AR/VR 3d viewer block, based on google model viewer.
✅ Dynamic blocks: animated headlines, countdown, counters, videos, tabs, togglers, Table of content, progress bars etc.
✅ Easily control all options for separate resolutions
✅ Parent Hover transitions and background animations
✅ Up to 3 shadows for making 3d design effects
✅ Custom side and dropdown slide panels, popup builder
✅ Local font, GDPR ready
ADVANCED PAGE DESIGNS AND ANIMATIONS
With Greenshift’s features, you can create complex pages and animations without code skills and directly inside core editor. Add spacing, positioning, css transform, shadows, borders like you can’t do in any other page builder. Use Shadow presets, hover transition presets, overlay transitions, infinite css animations, Headline Effects, Custom Animations, Gradient Backgrounds, Shape Dividers, parental transitions and many more.
To view some unique options, visit feature page.
EXTENDED RESPONSIVE OPTIONS
Mobile traffic is even more than desktop nowadays, and Greenshift has everything to make your mobile web design better. It provides 4 custom breakpoints, preview mode and possibility to add different values per each resolution. All blocks have special optimized mobile layouts. Also, you can shift your regular columned design to smart scroll on mobiles to generate Application-style design.
We understand that you may want to keep your current page editor, but in the same time you want to use some features from Greenshift. For this purpose, we added possibility to convert blocks and pages to shortcode. You can use them directly in your plugin or custom pages. And even more, we added possibility to load blocks dynamically when they are in view, or by click/hover. This can save page perfomance on heavy pages.
Highest web vitals score
We believe that Greenshift is most optimized plugin for web vitals. It’s because plugin uses unique conditional asset loading. All blocks are divided on style chunks which are loaded only when you use them on page. All dynamic libraries have no jquery dependencies. All styles are loaded inline in head section of page to prevent CLS and incompatibilities with cache plugins. Reusable blocks, Widget and Template environments are supported.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH GREENSHIFT ADDONS
All our core features are free and will be free always. We don’t sell any premium versions and don’t limit functionality. In the same time, you may be interesting in extra blocks depending on your type of site. Check full list of addon’s blocks for wordpress
You can add any custom animation in core version, but Animation addon will give you more options based on popular GSAP library. Custom parallaxes, different triggers for animations (scroll, hover, click, stagger, batch), controll interpolation with scroll, Pin blocks while scroll, make Smooth flip between states, use Smart Lottie loader, add animated blobs, reveals, mouse interactions, animation chains and connections, text and svg animations.
Query addon is usefull if you want to extend dynamic functionality. It has a lot of ready patterns for query loop block, you can customize and extend each of them with special Meta getter block (use to get and show any values from custom field, ACF, ToolSet or taxonomy meta), wishlist block, thumbs and hot counter. Visibility block allows you to show/hide content based on different filters (category, tags, taxonomy, custom field value, user roles, detection of current category). Advanced listing builder helps you to build directory listings.
SEO AND MARKETING ADDON
We have very long 10 year story of developing different tools for affiliate, review, comparison sites. In coordination with best affiliate professionals and bloggers, we built set of special, highly conversion blocks to earn more profit from your sites. Link parser helpers, offer blocks, comparison and versus tables, listings, score and review boxes, woocommerce boxes. All blocks have special mobile layouts.
Imagens de tela
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Does GreenShift work with all the themes?
Greenshift works with all themes that follow the coding standards of WordPress. But we recommend to use Gutenberg optimized themes and FSE themes.
Can it be used inside other page builders?
You can create templates in Reusable template section and plugin will create shortcode for template. You can use this shortcode in any other page builders and areas which are not controlled by Gutenberg editor
Does it work with other WordPress Gutenberg plugins?
Yes, all codes are block based, so you can combine it with other plugins and blocks.
Do I need to know how to code?
No! Greenshift uses most modern functionality for browsers, but it has visual UI to control everything via editor. In the same time, there is Custom Css option which you can use to add custom code if you need it.
Can I get 100 web vitals score?
Yes, we guarantee that Greenshift is built on top of google recommendations and you can build even complex pages and keep 100 score on mobiles (in cases if you have optimized theme, good hosting and not overloaded page).
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Greenshift – animation and page builder blocks” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Added Mix blend option (in Background section)
- Removed extra spacing in blocks for Classic themes which have no 100% support for Gutenberg
- Added new premium chat addon and some fixes
- Added Advanced Text block
- Added FlexBox variation for container
- Added padding top option for smart scroll
- Added Option for Close Intent for popup/slide block
- Added Css transformation can have separate transition time for each transition option
- Local font option is added
- Paragraph tag to Advanced heading
- UI improvements for inspector tabs
- Greenshift preset option is enabled also in FSE editor
- Some fixes
- Template library is available also in FSE environment and icon was replaced by more compact
- Added possibility to edit circle number of heading from editor
- Added arrow size and carousel button border radius for container and row smart scroll
- Elementor Slider incompatibility fix
- REM units to typography and spacing
- Added first release of Section and Layout library
- Added option to choose custom font weight for typography without font selector
- Added full width row pattern with heading and ACF support for Meta getter block in Query addon
- Indicators for changed core panels which are closed on loading. Now you can see and locate easily parameters which you changed from default values
- Container block can control number of columns for inner Query block
- Container carousel has option to disable arrows after some breakpoint
- Some improvements for slider and 3d block
- Better Flip transition presets for animations
- Added Inline width and box shadow options to heading block
- Added lightbox to image block
- Added option for auto trigger sliding panel/popup. This can be used to make auto enabled popups, dismissable notices
- Added option to control Image design for core Query Loop block. Place it inside Container block and enable Query container option
- fixes for some icons and sliding panel/popup block
- vw units for spacing options, color option for custom shape in shape block
- Better compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Changed svg shapes. Unfortunately, WordPress 6 version has changed the way for parsing svg, so, you may see “Attempt block recovery” on some blocks if you used Shape dividers. Just click to recover, this should fix block
- Added demo page for all available blocks. Demo for blocks
- TOC block has option to enable sticky panel
- Sliding panel block can be used also for popup builder now
- Sliding panel block uses click trigger for mobiles by default
- Added 3d Flipbox container block
- Added CTA banner pattern
- Added Sliding panel block to make any kind of hover/click sliding blocks (side panels, dropdown mega menus, etc)
- Added Social share block and updated 3d model library
- Added Query Controller option to Container block. Now, if you place core Query block inside Container and enable this option, you can control borders, background, shadows, css transform of query items, scroll and you can turn Query block to carousel
- Added Heading with circle number variation
- Possibility to convert Core gallery to slider and slider to core gallery. This is big time saver when you need just image slider
- Option to set default Row Content width. You can find it in Settings – Breakpoints
- Shape Cover divider can be animated in both sides now
- Reusable template’s ajax loader supports also animations now
- Plugin blocks support usage with core containers of Gutenberg (Cover, Group)
- Icon box has option for link
- Refactoring in conditional style saving. Now, it’s saving only on Post saving click, this should improve perfomance in editor
- Refactoring default attributes to simplify generated code in editor
- Added option to exclude some headings from TOC
- Some UI improvements for global parts
- Css grid container block
- Better UI to control css grid options
- More patterns
- Flexible content option in Containers have possibility to use CSS grid
- Custom svg shape supports gradients
- Shadow options for Advanced List
- 3d options for Css transform
- Custom control option for Slider block
- Swiper slide updated to latest version
- Highlight option and Image mask for Advanced Heading Block
- Hover trigger class option for Infinite CSS animations
- SVG Shape block has possibility to add custom SVG code now
- Added options for infinite CSS transitions
- Added In-view transition for Overlay background for animation addon
- Fix for Reusable Template perfomance in some scenarios
- TOC block fix for 5.9.3 wordpress version
- Container width fix for Editor and new videos for documentation
- Added Custom Svg border options for Icon pickers and UI improvements
- Added Get started videos
- Added Slider Link for carousel/slider module
- Backdrop filters for Overlay to make glass effects
- Text wrap option for typography
- Full height option for Row
- Duplicate latest item possibility for Advanced lists. Now, it’s more easy to make long lists with custom icons, like Pros and Cons
- Minified JS for better perfomance on frontend
- Smart loader option for Slider block
- Better Advanced heading Elements (vertical align, Fill color for heading circles)
- Css dynamic transition class option for Css transform (for building custom animations based on dynamically added classes)
- Fixed heading circle
- Slider module has Linear transition. If you enable freemode, autoplay, loop and this transition, set autoplay delay as 1, you can get infinite scroll effect
- Column order for separate resolution
- Typography hover option and custom hover class for background
- Added Vertical align option to Advanced list
- Added selector for heading tag in TOC module, fix for empty shadow and inline lists
- Added link hover transitions to Typography library and some fixes
- Align option to header toolbar
- Support for Presets inside FSE editor
- Advanced lists have option for right icon and inline style
- Link option to advanced lists
- Added option to set different position type values per resolution
- Added option for rounded box icon in Advanced lists
- Critical update. Improvements in post style loading. Better to resave posts with blocks (not required)
- Added custom hover class option for typography and icons
- Small fix in animations
- Added carousel option to smart scroll for Container and Row
- Css transform has hover option for hover class trigger (to use parent block hover effects)
- Added Text shadow effect up to 3 shadows, this allows to make 3d shadow effect. Added 3d shadow preset
- Completely overwriten Overlay options and added Focal point chooser for Background images
- Added Hover effects for Overlay options
- Scrolling option for Row (turn regular columns to scrollable carousels)
- Improved Advanced Lists (Option to set List item spacing, more margin for trash icon to prevent accidentally removing item)
- Option to save styles in block (General settings of plugin – Save CSS)
- Added Fluid Typography support for Global Presets
- Added Gradient presets to backgrounds and typography panels
- Added Fluid Typography options
- Added Numbered circle options to Headings
- Added Advanced Button Block
- Added Option to add Links and Hover links Colors in Typography library
- Added Option to use unlimited nested Rows
- Added Reusable Template section and convertation of reusable blocks to shortcode
- Support for header links in TOC
- Added Rotation option to all Icon elements
- Added custom anchor option to Advanced Heading, Container, Row and support for Advanced Headings in TOC
- Added better inline SVG code loader for icons
- Added Variable width option for Column and Containers, Column styles are improved
- Added padding option to toolbar
- Added Presets for Global Options area
- Better selection borders in editor, improvements in Shape divider
- Safari browser compatibility, better Icon list color management
- Added Shift X and 3d Rotate to Css transforms
- Margin control to Toolbar of blocks
- Added Separator to Advanced Heading