Gravitec.net is a smart web push service that enables you to fully automate your push campaigns in just a few clicks. It takes less than 5 minutes to install the plugin. Once installed, all the features are ready to be used without a need to code.
- Your website visitors will see a permission prompt with your own text
- After they allow receiving notifications, you can manually or/and automatically send them your latest news/updates/offers
- You can set up automations such as Drip Campaigns and RSS to Push.
- You will see statistics on sends/deliveries/clicks for each sent campaign
Plus, in the Gravitec dashboard, you can:
- Encourage subscriptions using customizable permission prompts and the Bell widget
- Add unlimited tags and segments to target your content to the right audience
- Add unlimited websites and users to your account
Gravitec is designed for non-tech savvy users. It’s the best choice for news and media websites, blogs, e-commerce sites, and agencies.
Gravitec.net is trusted by over 50,000 websites. It was founded in 2014 in Kyiv Ukraine, and has been growing ever since. Gravitec.net was the first company to implement Web Push technology in Eastern Europe.
- Supports Chrome (Desktop & Android), Safari (Mac OS), Microsoft Edge (Desktop & Android), Opera (Desktop & Android), Firefox (Desktop & Android), and Yandex (Desktop & Android) on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
- Prompt Customization – Customize your permission prompt. Add your own text to ask for opt-in, choose when and where to show the prompt.
- The Bell widget – Let your website visitors re-allow receiving notifications, and enable your subscribers to indicate their interest and see notification history.
- Welcome Message – Welcome your new subscribers and introduce them to your website
- RSS to Push Automation – Once set up, Gravitec automatically sends content immediately after it is published on your website.
- Drip Campaigns – Send a series of campaigns for your new subscribers.
- Push Digest – Automatically send the most popular news items in a daily/weekly digest to your subscribers.
- Tweet to Push – Automatically send your tweets in push notifications
- Targeting Segments – Create segments of subscribers and target content to a specific group based on tags, city, country, language, OS, and browser
- Statistics & Analytics – See the number of sent, delivered, seen and opened notifications. Compare campaign results using charts and graphs.
Imagens de tela
1.Install the plugin via Plugins menu in WordPress
2.Open plugin page and click “Connect to Gravitec.net”
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Gravitec.net – Web Push Notifications” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Initial release of the plugin
- Updated plugin design
- Implemented “1 click” integration
- Added “Connect to existing account” functionality
- Added firefox support
- Added “Disconnect” button
- Added automatic push notification when a new post is added
- Added ability to use utm tags in push notifications
- Added ability to show status message after sending notifications
- Added ability to use the post’s featured image for the notification icon
- Fixed compatibility issue with Email plugins
- Added manual sending of push notifications
- Created configuration settings for WooCommerce
- Support for WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Push