The GB Forms DB plugin was created to help you collect all your leads from all forms in one place. The Plugin is perfectly compatible with all the big form plugins and also can be used with custom-made forms.
Yes, even if you have multiple form plugins in one website !
Yes, even if you want to use custom-made forms !
Yes, it can work with woocommerce register / checkout forms !
The plugin enables you to search, sort, filter, export and manage all your leads in one place.
Each lead comes with its own information such as the page and type of form which it was sent from, the date and time etc…
For advanced users:
You can click on each lead and see more details about the lead and the plugin/form it was sent from. This advanced UI will include all the hidden system fields of the form.
Also allows you to hook into the lead data via “action hook” which allows you to easily post leads to CRM , mailing systems etc…
Docs and support
- ONE CLICK SETUP to activate all forms plugins installed on your website.
- One DB table collects all leads from all forms in your website.
- Get Data from Woocommerce register/sign in forms and basically any form.
- Get Data from custom made forms as well.
- Manage your leads: Search, sort, delete, filter, export to CSV and more.
- See any details about your lead: the page it was sent from, the date and time, IP address and much more.
- Lead Status: New/Viewed.
- Easy to use and trigger any web hooks.
- Action hooks to help you transfer your data to any CRM, Mailing system etc…
Supported Form Plugins
The following Forms Plugins are supported by GB Forms DB – out of the box :
- Contact form 7
- Gravity forms
- Ninja forms
- Custom made forms are also supported.
*Any type of form that uses submit post will work with GB Forms DB.
*Does not support Ajax-based forms.
You can translate GB Forms DB via Poedit
Imagens de tela
How to install via FTP
Upload the entire gb-forms-db folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
you will find the GB Forms DB menu in your WordPress admin screen.
How to install via WP admin panel
Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded gb-forms-db.zip file.
Click the “Install Now” button.
Click the “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“GB Forms DB” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores