NOTE: This uses the old media gallery interface, and I have no plans to change this.
I use the WordPress Gallery a lot on websites I build. It’s a wonderful tool, but it’s hard to find. Instead of telling users “Click the first icon next to Upload/Insert, then click the gallery tab”, I created this simple plugin to display all the attached images in a metabox.
It’s also customizable for developers (see documentation).
No support will be provided by the developer
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Gallery Metabox” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Fix multisite issue. See issue #3 on GitHub
- Rebuild the plugin as a class, props @norcross
- Rebuild AJAX refresh according to WP Standards, props @norcross
- Fixed an issue of compatiblity with other plugins
- AJAX Refresh of metabox (thanks Zlatko Salbut)
- Add output filter
- Add image description as title
- Fix query reset issue (first fix didn’t work)
- Fix query reset issue
- Release of plugin
- Added italian translation (thanks mad_max)