Disposable email addresses are temporary, throw-away addresses that expire after a short period of time. Our Fiddlemail API helps you to identify domains of fake email addresses and blocks them. All you need to start is a free API key from Fiddlemail.
Imagens de tela
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /fiddlemail/ folder and the files.
- FTP program, upload to plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins).
- Register at fiddlemail.com to get a free API key.
- Go to plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Go to settings -> Fiddlemail and insert your API key.
- Is it free?
Yes! You can get a free API key for your website. For specific demands we offer a premium package.
- Do you store email addresses?
No! The email addresses are not stored and discarded immediately after the query.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Fiddlemail” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Added support for Spamhaus dbl and URIBL
- Added local whitelist and blacklist for domains
- Added local cache for API results
- Minor improvements
- Initial release of the plugin