View how many people have downloaded what files from your site.
- Allows you to specify which file types to track.
- View top ten downloads.
- View this month’s downloads.
- View this week’s downloads.
- Use shortcode or a php function to display amount of times downloaded in the frontend of your site.
Imagens de tela
Install from wordpress plugins directory.
Else, to install manually:
- Upload the whole folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Electric Studio Download Counter” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Electric Studio Download Counter” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Bumping version number.
- Added ability to not track downloads based on IP address
- Moved code around to cater for how the options table stores options
- Removed console.log from js file that was causing errors
- Bumping version number.
- Fixing bug with image tracking.
- Fixing bug with not tracking if not logged in.
- Shout out to Svetlin Nakov for sending me fixes! Thanks, dude!
- Removed mentions of “derp” from the code. Although it is now a word according to the Oxford English Dictionary. Fact.
- Majox bugfix. Plugin now correctly counts downloads in WordPress versions 3.3 and up. Did not test below 3.3, use at your own risk.
- Minor bugfix due so it works on 3.5
- Complete rewrite of the plugin to sort out best practices and conform to WordPress coding standards
- resolved issues of “not working”. It does now.
- uses the same data, so update should be painless, but please, PLEASE, make a backup of your data
- to make a backup of your data, look at a plugin named ‘WP-DB-Backup’ (yes, I know it hasn’t been updated in 2 years, but it works perfectly.)
- Fixed notices that appeared in debugging mode
- Widget now included
- Code is now Object Orientated style to be consistant with our other plugins
- Nonces have been added for security on the AJAX functions
- Download Counter is now a menu page rather than an option page.
- Count Shortcode added [downloadcount link=”filename.txt”]. Users that want to build this into their template can do with
echo $esdc->get_count("filename.txt");– Thanks to ‘Biyan’ for suggesting this
- Fixed Jquery bug
- WordPress 3.3.1 compatible
- Searching for downloads between different dates are no longer limited to 30 results.
- Fixed ‘not counting bug’
- 2 Bug Fixes
- Search for Dates
- Beta version release.