This plugin is based on the Components for Learning project, a collection semantic visual components aimed to reduce the learners’ cognitive load.
Here’s the project’s website: https://componentsforlearning.org/
Components for Learning is an open project aiming to provide teachers and educators with a set of visual components that fit the complex needs of learning contents.
Components for Learning is a project created and maintained by Roger Segú.
Installation and Use
To install the plugin:
components-for-learning.php to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin right through the WordPress plugins section.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
In order to get the best results when using the blocks:
- Browse the components’ guide to check all the available components and its use examples.
- Choose the component that better suits the pedagogycal needs for your learning content.
All icons authored by Roger Segú, except for the following, licensed under Creative Commons CCBY: Estimate by xwoodhillx, Pin by Icons fest, Bulb by Adrien Coquet, Date by Karan, Star by Zaff Studio.
Imagens de tela
Este plugin disponibiliza 15 blocos.
- Grading Value Displays the relative value of the grade for a particular task.
- Due Date Displays the date by which some task is expected to be done by the learner.
- Procedural Context Provides the learner with a detailed description of a procedure due to following in a particular context.
- Quote Highlights a textual quote by some author or work external to our content.
- Attention Attracts the learner's attention to some relevant issue or information.
- Tip Offers advice, suggestion or a clue.
- Key Concept Highlights a concept or idea.
- Estimated Time Displays the estimated time for the learner to perform something.
- Reading Context Provides a visual context suitable for reading, applicable to fragments of text in the main content.
- Reminder Retrieves a particular concept that may help the learner better understand the current learning subject.
- Example Displays a significative case that helps the learner comprehend a concept or idea explained in the content.
- Do/Don't Cards Comparative display where the learner can find the correct and incorrect ways to do something or conceive a particular idea in a joint visual context.
- Tag Sets a contextual environment regarding the kind of subject, category or similar taxonomies.
- All-purpose Card Provides a piece of content with its own visual context, to make it specific or different.
- Expected Feedback Gives the learner feedback or related information on a particular task.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Components for Learning” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Components for Learning” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.