Do you receive spams every day? have you installed a dozen plugins and you still get spammed? Well this may be the solution to your problem.
This plugin filters messages submitted from contact form 7. You can decide to either filter messages based on restricted words found in the content of the message or filter based on the email of the person submitting the form.
Filters will be extended to other contact form plugins with time.
- Contact form 7
Note: This is just an extension. This plugin is not affiliated with or endorsed by Contact Form 7.
How to Contribute
The source codes can be downloaded here GitHub
Imagens de tela
- Download the plugin
- Install and activate
- Open CF7 Form Filter from your admin menu
- Go to Options and fill your restricted words and/or emails
- You can decide to activate the words filter and/or email filter
- Save and wait for someone to submit
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Message Filter for Contact Form 7” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “Message Filter for Contact Form 7” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
- Fix bug when adding a custom field on the WPForm settings page.
- Fix text fields not checked for spam.
- Fix bug when selecting multiple messages. Sometimes the delete button disappears when selecting multiple messages.
- Fix bug when deleting multiple messages
- Add the ability to mark a message as not spam
- Fix disappearing fields on save
- Upgrade guide updated
- Fix migrations not running on upgrade
- Add support for WPForms
- Add premium plugin
- Fix emoji in filter not working
- Add [emoji] filter
- Add option to show a success message if a spam is found.
- Fix single line text filters not working
- Fix wrong filter name on the filters page
- Add [japanesse] [hiragana] [katakana] and [kanji] filters
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Add tests
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Update min php version to 5.6
- Escape HTML tags in message content
- Add compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Fix bug when filter sees words separated with space as two words
- Fix filter not working for words like “.online”
- Add auto-clear messages function
- Move log file to uploads folder
- Grouped blocked messages per form
- Bug fixes
- Fix bug with some messages with links bypassing the checks
- Add option to filter other text fields
- Update [link] filter to filter urls without protocols
- Other Bug Fixes
- Add custom error messages
- Add ability to filter messages containing links using [link] keyword
- Bug Fixes
- Fix unicode characters not displaying in all messages page
- Refactored Codes
- New dashboard UI