This plugin adds integration for Kimera CRM to contact form 7. With this plugin it is possible to submit a contact form to an external installation of Kimera CRM.
Activating this plugin, you will be able to enable Kimera CRM integration on a Contact Form module.
Each module can be linked to a specific intallation of Kimera CRM and to a specific Entity.
The contact form will be then submitted to the Kimera CRM api.
The data structure of the form should match the data structure for the api.
- Install and activate Contact Form 7 version 4.6 or later
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Enable Kimera CRM on per form basis.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Contact Form 7 – Kimera CRM Add-on” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Add compatibility with Contact Form 7 v5.5.3
- Add compatibility with Contact Form 5.1
- Fixed a bug in handling escaped values
- Added Help tab with dynamic field
- Added support for yearRange option in jQuery UI Datepicker (kdate)
- Removed html5 fallback setting (no longer required)
- Added new tag kdate using jquery datepicker for all browsers
- Added optional format in kdatasource placeholder
- Added compatibility with PHP 5.4
- Added html5 fallback setting
- Added compatibility with Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms
- Added compatibility with Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects
- Options for SELECT tags can now be in key/value form
- Better error handling policies
- Solved a number of minor issues
- Fixed issue that occurred when CF7 version installed was not compatible
- Added filter property in custom selects to retrieve filtered data from CRM
- Added “Refresh event” for all tags
- Added conditional panel (“kPanels”)
- Added refresh button (“kButton”)
- Added “Hidden input” front-end
- Added “Input file for upload to CRM”
- Performs an update or an insert operation depending on the data received from post or get (ID)
- Code optimization
- Fix HTTP_REFERER problem
- Optimizations for enhanced performances
- Added custom selects, checkboxes and radios with data retrieval from CRM
- Added “checkbox” and “acceptance” data conversion for CRM
- Initial commit