Bullseye Locations is a leading provider of store locator and dealer locator software. Bullseye’s first to market “SaaS” model has been providing businesses with an enterprise level cloud platform for over 10 years. In that time, the platform has evolved into one of the most robust feature rich store locator services on the market, powering locators for more than 5,000 customers.
Now, Bullseye Locations is proud to offer a WordPress plugin that integrates seamlessly with your WordPress website. This new plugin for WordPress can be set up in minutes and provides easy-to-use tools for generating and configuring store locator pages and stand alone store locator interfaces.
The Bullseye Plugin for WordPress connects directly with your Bullseye Locations account allowing you to store and manage all location data centrally in the cloud. Store and Dealer search functionality can be added via a simple shortcode and location results are delivered to your WordPress site via our high speed API connection.
Backed by the Bullseye Locations team, the Bullseye Plugin for WordPress comes with top rated customer support, a robust feature set, an easy-to-use back-end interface, and a comprehensive API.
Bullseye is the original cloud-based store locator solution. Now see it for yourself and visit our DEMO.
How We Are Different
- Easy for non-technical people—you don’t need to be a power developer. Create a store locator page in seconds using your current Bullseye subscription or signing up for a new one.
- Hosted solution means upgrades are automatically distributed. No need to monitor and manage updates.
- Location management and hosting in the cloud makes all content available via API to other applications such as social media and mobile apps.
- No nickle and dime add-ons. Standard subscription comes with automatic location detection, batch CSV import, reporting, interface customization tools, geocoding, categorizations, custom attributes, search rule configuration, and more.
Bullseye WordPress Plugin Features
- Designed to inherit styles from your WordPress theme
- 1-click store locator page creation
- Generate locator shortcodes to insert on other pages
- Manage interfaces from wordpress admin panel
- Easily subscribe and link your Bullseye account
Minimum subscription required: Find plan. Start your risk-free 14 day trial now!
Other Features available with a Find plan
- Create, customize and embed on your site within minutes
- Location data management in one cloud-based solution
- Responsive design works on all devices
- Unlimited locations and categories
- Custom attributes (up to 10)
- Display Google map above or next to results list
- Customize map styles for free with Snazzy Maps
- Customize search and results options
- Sophisticated geo-coding for accurate results
- Auto location detection using IP or GPS on mobile devices
- Precise and editable location mapping with custom pin icons
- International search with radius and countrywide searches
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Web crawler protection
- Allow locations to administer content
- Top-level customer support
- Create and manage events
- Integrated coupons and promotions
- Google and Yelp reviews
- oAuth SSO
Features available with Connect, Optimize, or Enterprise plans (call or visit our website for more information)
- Integrated lead capture, routing and lead management
- SEO optimized location landing pages
- Salesforce integration
- Robust API with online documentation
- White label branding
- Custom Admin layouts
- Dynamic local pages
- Custom email themes and templates
- User Management
- SAML SSO
- Advanced API security
- Unlimited custom attributes, including complex attributes
- Bulk category and attribute updates
- Advanced location filter
- Bulk hours management
- Approval Workflow
- Bullseye Reviews
- Automated reports
- Multi-account management
- Google My Business integration
“I feel comfortable working with Bullseye Locations because they are accessible and spend time with me in person. As a non-technical person, I appreciate that I don’t need to have a programmer’s understanding to run our dealer locator.”
– Justin Moran, Sales Director at Michigan Wood Pellet Fuel
To run the Bullseye Store Locator for WordPress plugin you will need a subscription. Start your risk-free 14 day trial now!
Bullseye Locations Support
We pride ourselves on top-level customer service. If you have any questions on using Bullseye software, please visit our knowledgebase at http://kb.bullseyelocations.com or call Tom Flynn at 800-606-1415.
Imagens de tela
- Install the bullseye locations plugin through the WordPress plugin management page or upload the
bullseye-store-locatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the menu item ‘Bullseye’ and create a Bullseye account or login using your Bullseye account
- If you haven’t done so already, add locations to your account by logging in to the Bullseye Admin or selecting the ‘Locations’ button in the ‘Bullseye’ menu item
- Through the ‘Bullseye’ menu you can then choose to Add A Store Locator Page or Add A New Interface
Do I login to WordPress or Bullseye to update my locations and make edits to my locator?
Updates to the locations and look of the locator occur inside the Bullseye admin, which is a separate login from your WordPress login.
How do I get my locations into Bullseye?
Most often, companies upload their locations in a .csv file in the Bullseye admin. To use this option, the format must be .csv. If you only have a few locations to add, you can login to the Bullseye admin and type them into a form.
It is also possible to automate the updates (additional charges may apply). If you subscribe to Salesforce.com’s Enterprise Edition, we have an adapter that updates directly from your Salesforce.com account. We can also automate from other CRM/ERP systems. Contact us for more info on location automation.
How involved is it to get Bullseye on my WordPress page?
It’s very easy. When you sign up for a trial account, there is an option to add a WordPress locator, which creates a page for the locator, and embeds our locator on your page. Edits to our interface can be done directly in the Bullseye admin, without a need to reinstall on your WordPress page. Coding experience is not necessary.
How do I add a store locator page in WordPress?
To embed the locator in your WordPress page, copy and paste the shortcode provided (see the Admin panel) into the location where you want your locator to display.
What if I want a custom locator?
Your Bullseye subscription comes with API access which allows you to write your own custom locator, instead of using our standard WordPress interface. We also offer integration services if you don’t have resources to create your own custom interface.
How does your support work?
We offer phone, chat, and email support. We pride ourselves on being available, helpful, and quick with our response. If you have an issue, you can contact us any of the 3 ways and you will get a timely response.
Can you explain how your Lead Management services works with Bullseye?
Lead Management is a service that is available with a Connect, Optimize, or Enterprise subscription (contact us for pricing). In addition, or in place of the traditional zip code-based store locator, you can provide a lead form for users to fill out. The user fills out the form, and their info goes to a location via an email. The location can follow up with the lead, and mark the lead as followed up, so manufacturers and other types of businesses can monitor the follow up of the leads, and market to the leads in the future. Contact us for a demo.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Bullseye Store Locator” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
Please take a look at the past Bullseye Software Release Notes.
- First version, enjoy!
- Fixed broken admin UI after upgrade to WP 5.5
- Improved shortcode output