Crie um site de documentação com funcionalidade de pesquisa ao vivo. Este plugin fornece shortcodes para exibir a lista de categorias & na caixa de entrada da pesquisa ao vivo.
- Baixar arquivo zip
- Enviar para pasta incluída no diretório ‘/wp-content/plugins’ da sua instalação WordPress
- Ativar o plugin através da página Plugins do WordPress
Leia todas as 4 avaliações
This KB is underrated. It's the only lightweight KB on the WordPress plugin repo.
It deserves more attention. I would not mind paying for a premium version that is more integrated with Polylang, with the comment feature working and a sidebar system that can be placed left or right.
Thank you to all the team for making this plugin.
Great plugin for simple KB
great pluggin,people should know it
This is a great plugin that's simple to get up and running with. We use it for our themes documentation support pages and its a breeze to administer.
I tried so many documentation/ knowledge base plugins before but no other one is so easy to use as this one. It has just the right amout of features and styling out of the box you are actually using it within few minutes.
And the categories overview on the Docs archive page is also perfect! For 99% of use cases this would be enough already - and yes, this all comes out of the box.
Yeah, and then there's the built-in live search feature - I was blown away by this one! It is so fast, fully working out of the box. Never seen than before and I've struggled with a lot other complex plugins to do such thing - only to be let down.
But BSF Docs is just perfect for providing documentation and a search feature to quickly find it.
Thanks so much Team Brainstorm Force for developing it and releasing it for free!
“BSF Docs” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
- Improvement: Added compatibility for WordPress 5.9.
- Fix: Issue of masonry layout height conflicting with bsf doc blog page.
- Improvement: Load scripts only on pages where shortcode is used.
- Improvement: Search only on the selected post types when enter is clicked in the search box.
- Fix: Taxonomies not displayed in the Block Editor.
- Fix: Category undefined issue fixed for WP-4.9
- Fix: Translation ready