The BreweryDB plugin allows you to display information in your posts about beers and breweries.
This plugin uses the BreweryDB API to retrieve data and you must register for a BreweryDB API Key at http://www.brewerydb.com/developers
More information can be found at http://www.brewerydb.com/ or by contacting email@example.com
- Upload brewery-db folder into your plguins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[brewerydb_featred type=beer] or [brewerydb_featred type=brewery]
More usage examples in documentation.
- Where do you get the data from
The BreweryDB Plugin is powered by http://www.brewerydb.com/
- How do I get brewery location information to show?
To get the location information for a brewery to show up you will need to upgrade your api key to a premium subscription. You can find out more information at http://www.brewerydb.com/developers/premium
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“BreweryDB” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
- Added new shortcode (featured)
- Updated shortcode. Prepend brewerydb_
- General Bug fixes
- Fixed css issue
- Updated plugin to work with BreweryDB V2 API
- Added backwords capatibility mode to allow for old BreweryDB Id’s
- Remvoed some shortcode options. Only brewery and beer with id’s now work.
- Initial Release