This plugin allows users to chat in real time using AJAX. Users can connect with any other users.
Use the [bp-instant-chat] shortcode to embed the front end chat on any page.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the ‘bp-instant-chat’ folder to the ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- In the admin area, find the plugin named ‘BuddyPress Instant Chat’ and click ‘activate’.
Install Through WordPress Admin
- In the WordPress admin area, go to ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘BuddyPress Instant Chat’ and click ‘Install Now’ then when prompted – click ‘Activate Plugin’.
Where can I set the dimensions of the avatar for messages?
- If you go to the WordPress admin and click the tab at the bottom of the black bar with the text ‘BuddyPress Instant Chat’.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“BuddyPress Instant Chat” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Launch of the plugin
- Fixed bug where if a user tried to go to an existing chat, it would redirect them back to the main chat page
- Added all chats on the main chat page
- Added ability to see all messages for all chats between 2 users from admin
- Added message to the message control view explaining what can be done
- Bug fix for version 1.2 where no message is displayed if a chat doesn’t exist between the 2 users
- Added the ability to allow users to chat with their friends only which can be enabled and disabled in the settings
- Fixed bug where friends only warning would show even if the settings in both plugins was disabled.
- Add the ability to add the chat page on any page using a shortcode
- Fixed bug where the name display setting could not be updated.
- Fixed bug where certain wordpress tables couldn’t be found in some queries because of the incorrect database prefix being used.
- Added the ability to remove messages from a chat and add the messages back through message control in admin.
- Fixed bug where the name display seetings is not set correctly when installing the plugin.
- Changed the display of the messages so they display as speech bubbles.