Is your site available behind the Chinese Firewall? You can check using the Blocked in China API right from the comfort of your WordPress Dashboard.
✅ FREE MONTHLY STATUS CHECKS
Check once per month for free if your site is available from the Chinese mainland with the click of a button.
🧑🏻💻 ENSURE EVERYONE IN CHINA CAN ACCESS YOUR SITE
Multiple servers from different provinces test your site’s availability in China.
⏰ UPGRADE FOR WEEKLY, DAILY, OR HOURLY STATUS CHECKS
Because of API limitations and usage, you can upgrade to one of our paid plans to get Weekly, Daily, or Hourly status updates.
🗓 SCHEDULE STATUS CHECKS
Stay up to date with the latest status results by upgrading to a paid plan and scheduling automatic monthly, weekly, daily, or hourly status checks.
📖 VIEW HISTORY LOG OF STATUS CHECKS
Keep a history of your status checks and easily view them under the Logs tab.
🆘 TOP-NOTCH SUPPORT
- Email notifications about status results.
- In-depth analysis of your site to determine what files/code are being blocked.
- A map of your website’s status in each region in China.
- Check multiple 3rd party sources through our API instead of just one.
- Export your site’s status history.
- Display the latest status on the front-end.
- Check other sites and set status updates from the WP Admin Dashboard.
Feel free to contact our team to request other features.
⭐️ SAVE 35% WITH CHINA PLUGINS BUNDLE ⭐️
Like the plugins? China Plugins Bundle covers eCommerce, uptime, and speed optimization to ensure your China-based website visitors have the best possible experience on your website.
CHINA PAYMENTS PLUGIN
SPEED IN CHINA
BLOCKED IN CHINA
Imagens de tela
- Download the plugin
- Upload the .zip file to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Activate.
- You will be redirected to the settings area, where you can run your first status check.
How does the Blocked in China API work?
The Blocked in China API uses multiple servers to check your site’s status from within China, depending on the current server usage at the time. The primary API we’re currently using comes from viewdns.info.
Where are the servers located?
Servers are currently available in 5 regions, including Beijing, Shenzhen, Inner Mongolia, Heilongjiang Province, and Yunnan Province.
Why do I need to check my site’s availability in China?
Internet usage is restricted in China. Many websites are not able to be accessed due to government limitations.
How can I guarantee my site is available in China?
While there is no way to guarantee your site will always be available in China, you can register with the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology for an ICP license. This requires that your website is hosted in China. While it is not required to have an ICP license to ensure your site can be visited from China, it can help assure that your site will be available because all requirements are met for your website.
Does my website have to be hosted in China to be available in China?
No. Your website can be hosted anywhere in the world. As long as the server or URL has not been blocked by the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, then your site will be available in the mainland.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Blocked in China | Check if your site is available in the Chinese mainland” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“Blocked in China | Check if your site is available in the Chinese mainland” foi traduzido para 1 localização. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Fix to timer not updating on license upgrade.
- Added Notifications section and Features opt-in.
- Updated China Plugins Bundle tab details.
- Refactored plugin completely and rebuilt API.
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.4.5.
- Bug fixes that were preventing status updates from running.
- Updated Freemius SDK.
- Improving security
- Updated Freemius SDK.
- Our first version!