Bizuno Icons, by PhreeSoft, provides an alternate icon set based on the nuvola icon set.
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated the list of available icons will appear in the Bizuno -> Admin -> Profile screen.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-skinsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Can I use my own icon set?
- Not at this time. There are plans for custom icon sets to be used in the future. When this feature is available, instructions will be provided in the plugin or on the https://www.PhreeSoft.com website.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Bizuno Icons” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
2020-11-12 – Initial Release