Want to grab users’ attention and clicks? Use BIOL.
BIOL allows you to add external or internal links within posts or pages with a beautiful background and intro text. Grab users’ attention and see raise in your site traffic. Use your creativity and different colours combinations to attract users to internal content.
You might notice on websites like The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Financial Times and BBC that they use a special kind of way to add links to content. These links generally have a background and intro text. This makes links eye catchy and differentiate it from other content. Means user can see them clearly and more willing to click on them.
- Keep Users on your site
- Increase traffic to internal posts
- Get more click on links
- Easy to Implement and SEO Friendly
- Highly Customizable and Responsive
How to use?
After activating the plugin you are ready to go.
1. Create a new post or go to existing post.
2. Edit it in Classic editor.
3. In the post editor’s toolbar you will see biol icon.
4. Click on it and a “add new link window” opens.
5. In this window enter the link url and text.
6. Click add and done.
- Open in new tab (done)
- Show/Hide intro text
- Show/Hide Border
- Individual Link settings
Suggestions or Bug
Use above support tab for suggestions and bug report.
Imagens de tela
Using Search –
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “BIOL” in search and hit Enter.
- The plugin will show up(with same above logo), click “Install Now”
- Activate & Open Plugin Menu “BIOL”.
- Download the latest stable version by clicking download.
- Unzip it and upload to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Open WordPress admin > Plugins and click “Activate”
- Open plugin’s to make changes
Will it make site slow?
Definitely not. It just adds a line of code to post which does not impact site’s speed.
Does it support block editor?
No, it doesn’t. You have to use the classic editor.
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“BIOL – Beautify Links” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
** Minor Updates and fixes
** Initial version