- Display METAR & TAF info from NOAA’s Aviation Digital Data Service
- Display up to 6 hours before now
- PIREPs up to 200sm
- Create multiple instances using either widget or shortcode
- WP-CLI Integration
AWFN Block can be found in the Widgets section.
Shortcode Usage: ( shown with defaults )
[adds_weather apts='KSMF' hours=2 show_metar=1 show_taf=1 show_pireps=1 show_station_info=1 radial_dist=100 title='']
Data is cached for 30 minutes using the WordPress Transients API.
Included Filter Hooks:
- adds_kses: Array of permitted HTML tags.
- adds_custom_css: URL of a user-supplied stylesheet. Supplying a stylesheet in theme’s directory ( ‘css/aviation_weather_from_noaa.css’ ) will also override stylesheet.
css/aviation_weather_from_noaa.cssfrom plugin directory into theme directory, keeping that file structure.
- Make desired changes.
- Plugin will load this stylesheet instead of its own.
Code and support available at GitHub
- Upload the entire
/aviation-weather-from-noaadirectory to the
- Activate Aviation Weather from NOAA through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
wp plugin install aviation-weather-from-noaa --activate
- WP_CLI commands should work as expected out of the box.
wp awfn –help
Support will be made available at the GitHub Repo
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Aviation Weather from NOAA” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Fix minification issue preventing metar and pirep sections from expanding.
- Use Gulp to minify JS
- Upgrade FontAwesome to v5
- Treat radial_dist and hours_before_now and their defaults as strings to fix block error
- Fix admin styling issue with Title only being 100px wide
- Added Gutenberg Block.
- Update add_management_page() args to prevent PHP notice
- Still caching data but loading via Ajax to get around CDN issues
- Fix PHP notices
- Separate functionality into individual classes
- Improve use of transients and options including deletion on uninstall
- Only display most recent METAR & TAF
- Add decoded METAR
- Show/hide decoded METAR and PIREPS
- WP-CLI Integration with error logging
- Removed filter hooks for styling wrappers
- Add ability to not display Metar
- Add check for PHP version 3.3
- Add styling
- Add hooks to filter styling
- Add option for theme supplied stylesheet
- Add unit tests
- Cast values as bool instead of using boolval(), which requires PHP >= 5.5
- Remove local development files from SVN ( basically v0.3.3 without the extra files )
- Fix code that was preventing TAF from displaying
- Fix transients not being deleted on update
- Add check for USA, Canada and Australia if 3 characters entered for ICAO
- Refactor per WordPress coding standards
- Replace cURL and allow_url_fopen() with wp_remote_get()
- Add check to limit hours before now to 6 in shortcode
- Add checks for empty/missing values
- Better sanitizing
- Added ability to use cURL if allow_url_fopen() is disabled
- Fixed readme errors
- Added GitHub link
- Added transients API so we don’t hit NOAA with every page load
- Added custom title to widget + shortcode
- Added ability to hide or display TAF
- Added shortcode
- First release