This plugin is very useful for those who want to display their pages (on front end) from some specific date (start date) to some specific date (end date). It creates a meta box in Edit Page where Admin user can add start & end date/time. After End date has been passed, the page will expire and is saved as ‘draft’. Very fast, easy to use plugin for both single & multi site installation. It uses GMT time format.
Thank you for trying my plugin!
Imagens de tela
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Upload “page-start-expire” folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add Start and End Date from Add/Edit Page to see the results.
- Where do I submit a question?
This is my first attempt at a plugin, so I don’t have a FAQ yet. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which time format it support?
YYYY MMM DD HH MM
- Does it deletes the page when its end date has been passed?
No, it does not delete the page. It just updates the status as Draft
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Automatic Page Publish / Expire” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- First version.