Define allowed routes for your website, all other routes will return a 404 error. Permalinks will be overruled.
Login, Backend routes and local files (like wp-login.php) are always available to prevent a lockout.
Also delete all your page caches after enabling to prevent unwanted routing behavior.
- Absolute control over all permalinks
- Prevent unwanted search engine indexing
- Be sure no custom post type adds unwanted permalinks
- No frontend needed
- The routing overrules permalinks and works like a whitelist. Only correct entered routes will go through. You should test the routing before using on production environments
- Be careful using several routing- or redirect plugins at the same time
- Do not forget to delete all your page caches after enabling/disabling the routing to prevent unwanting routing behavior
- The used protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) will be ignored
- GET params will be ignored
- Routes are case sensitive
Syntax / Wildcards:
- The route / allows the index page (Check the checkbox \”Allow index page\”)
- Wildcard * allows a single term with an arbitrary value (e.g. category//page/)
- Wildcard ** permits all possible combinations of terms (e.g. category/**) This wildcard is only allowed at the end of a route
- Wildcards are only allowed as complete terms. Correct: /foo//bar/** Wrong: /foo/ba/test**
Imagens de tela
- Unzip and upload the plugin package into the plugins directory
- Login to the dashboard and activate the plugin
- Click Settings to configure the plugin
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Allowed Routes” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de alterações
Compatibility check to WP 5; minor wording changes