This plugin allows you to add affiliates to Woocommerce coupon codes and generate a report for commissions and payouts.
- Assign an affiliate by going to the “Affiliates” tab. Make sure the user you want to be an affiliate is registed on your site through the standard WordPress Users.
- After you have created an affiliate, go to your woocommerce coupons page and either create a new coupon for the affiliate or edit an existing one.
- On the edit coupon page on the right hand side you will see a box titled “Affiliate” you can then search and select an Affiliate to be assigned to this coupon. After selecting a coupon, update the coupon.
- Simply give your affiliate their coupon code assigned to them and let the orders roll in 🙂
- After an order has been placed that uses an affiliate coupon and once it is set to the “completed” status you can go to the “Commissions” page where you will see a list of outstanding commissions you need to pay.
- After you’ve paid out all of your affilaites, click the “mark All As Paid” button to clear all the outstanding commissions
Não existem avaliações para esse plugin.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Affiliate Coupons for Woocommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- First version.