Add extended smart WooCommerce coupons features with Advanced Coupons! It’s the free WooCommerce coupon plugin that makes your WooCommerce coupons better.
Best WooCommerce Coupons Plugin (BOGO, store credit, url coupons + more!)
Every store owner deserves to have the best coupon features on their WooCommerce coupons – it’s the key to marketing your store better!
That’s why we built this 100% free WooCommerce coupon plugin so you can get features like BOGO, url coupons, cart conditions, coupon role restrictions, store credit, and more totally free.
ADVANCED COUPONS – THE FREE WOOCOMMERCE COUPON PLUGIN
Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce (Free Version) gives you extra features on your WooCommerce coupons so they can market your store better.
ADVANCED COUPONS MAKES YOUR WOOCOMMERCE COUPONS BETTER
We made WooCommerce coupons better so you can:
- Run WooCommerce BOGO deals (new BOGO coupon type)
- Protect against accidental discount coupon usage with Cart Conditions (coupon rules)
- Grant customers WooCommerce store credit to use for purchases
- Refund orders to store credit to help retain customers
- Organize your WooCommerce coupons with coupon categories
- Apply WooCommerce coupons with a URL easily (WooCommerce coupon URLs)
- Restrict WooCommerce coupons by user role
- Show WooCommerce coupons on the quick order preview box
ADVANCED COUPONS PREMIUM ADD-ON
This plugin is the free version of the highly rated Advanced Coupons Premium plugin. If you want more extended coupon features the premium version adds EVEN MORE to your WooCommerce coupons!
Click here to compare features and purchase the Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Premium Add-on.
Here are some FREE VERSION coupon features at a glance:
WooCommerce BOGO Coupon Deals
WooCommerce BOGO coupons, otherwise known as Buy One Get One coupon deals, are VERY common in the offline world. So why can’t you run those kinds of deals on your WooCommerce store as well?!
Now you can – Advanced Coupons WooCommerce BOGO coupons let you easily run a BOGO deal (Buy One Get One deal) on your store.
It’s a much more flexible WooCommerce coupon type compared to straight discounts that your customers will love! It’s also much more profitable for your store as well when compared to standard discount coupons (read on).
Protection For Your Profits With Cart Conditions (Advance Coupon Rules)
WooCommerce coupon misuse is a huge problem for store owners worldwide. Smart store owners are using coupon rules, what we call “Cart Conditions”, to reduce this significantly. By setting the right conditions on your WooCommerce coupons you can control exactly when they are allowed to be used.
* Only apply a coupon when products from a particular category are in the cart
* Only apply a coupon after a subtotal has been reached
* Only apply a coupon when a specific product is in the cart in a specific quantity
* Only apply a coupon on their first use (check their total spend is zero!)
And there’s dozens more! You can also combine and mix and match cart conditions to create more specific coupon rules.
WooCommerce Store Credit
Store Credit can be given to any customer on your store via Coupons->Store Credit menu and in this free version of Advanced Coupons we support multiple ways to use this:
- Maintain a store credit balance per customer
- Refund orders to store credit instead of having to refund money
- Grant store credit manually to a customer via an “admin ajustment”
- Let customers use store credit on the checkout
- Customers can view their store credit balance on their My Account page
Manually granting store credit is easy! Under Coupons->Store Credit you’ll see a full dashboard showing the store credit in the system. Under Customers you can lookup a particular customer account and grant store credit to them with an “Admin Adjustment”. This is excellent to use in customer service situations where you might want to grant some extra credit to keep customers happy.
Refunding orders to store credit is a great way to grant a refund without having to part with actual $. They can then use the store credit towards future orders which almost guarantees you will be able to retain the customer going forward.
Finally, logged in customers will see an option on the checkout to utilize the store credit toward their order, this appears on the checkout totals box with an easy to use interface that works well with any theme. This smart detection system ensures that the store credit features are only showing on your site if the customer is logged in.
We’re building a smarter store credit system for WooCommerce with Advanced Coupons and there will be many new free and premium features that will utilize store credit going into the future.
ADVANCED GIFT CARDS
Sell WooCommerce gift cards as products wit the Advanced Gift Cards plugin. Customers redeem gift cards for store credit, a feature of this free plugin.
Click here to view the features and purchase the Advanced Gift Cards plugin.
Coupon Rules/Cart Conditions for Coupons
Have you ever wanted to apply rules to your coupons? That’s where Cart Conditions come in. Cart Conditions are like giving coupons rules to follow before it will let your customers apply them.
You can test for all sorts of coupon rules with Cart Conditions:
- Product Category Exists In Cart
- Customer Logged In Status
- Allowed & Disallowed Customer User Roles
- Cart Quantity
- Cart Subtotal Amount
- Product Quantity In Cart
- Custom Taxonomy Exists In Cart
- Within Hours After Customer Registered
- Within Hours After Customer Last Order
- Custom User Meta
- Custom Cart Item Meta
- Total Customer Spend
- Has Ordered Products Before
- Shipping Zone And Region
And the great thing is that you can chain coupon rules together to create complex Cart Conditions groups.
Advanced Coupons has the most powerful coupon rules engine for WooCommerce.
WooCommerce URL Coupons (Easily Apply WooCommerce Coupons With A Link)
WooCommerce URL coupons let you give your customers a coupon link to apply a coupon.
When they click the coupon URL it will apply the coupon to the cart so they don’t have to type it.
Use WooCommerce URL coupons on buttons, images and text. Show them on your sidebar, ads, email marketing, blog posts – basically wherever you can put a link you can put a URL coupon!
Smart Coupons Categories
If you’ve been running a store for a while chances are you have dozens, if not hundreds, of WooCommerce coupons!
WooCommerce Advanced Coupons lets you get smart about how you organise your WooCommerce coupons by giving you the ability to put them into coupon categories.
You can name categories anything, such as “Support Coupons”, “Site wide coupon deals”, “WooCommerce BOGO deals”, “Affiliate Coupons”, “Partner Offers” and more.
Restrict WooCommerce Coupons By Role
If you run a store with multiple user roles, (for example if you’re using WooCommerce Wholesale Prices and have wholesale customers to worry about, you will be please to know you can now create coupons that are just for those users.
Likewise, you can exclude certain user roles from being able to use WooCommerce coupons. It’s very flexible!
Show WooCommerce Coupons On Order Preview Popup
The new quick order preview button on the Orders List in WooCommerce is great, but it doesn’t show coupons that were used on the order.
Advanced Coupons will add a list of the WooCommerce coupons that were used on an order so you can quickly see without having to go into the Order edit screen.
These small but helpful enhancements speed up your processes dramatically. We’re always looking for ways to improve people’s workflow.
Advanced Coupons Is Compatible With Other Plugins
Not only is Advanced Coupons compatible with standard WooCommerce coupons, it’s also compatible with lots of complementary plugins. Hundreds of shipping and payment gateways, WooCommerce Currency Switcher by Aelia (even with our free Advanced Coupons plugin!), Wholesale Suite, WPML, WooCommerce Subscriptions coupons, plus loads more.
If you want WooCommerce coupons that are advanced AND compatible with all the existing tools you are using then Advanced Coupons is the tool for you.
The Best WooCommerce Coupon Plugin (3 Reasons)
When it comes to marketing your store, standard WooCommerce coupons are too underpowered to be useful. That why you need extra WooCommerce coupons features.
The mission of Advanced Coupons is to be the undisputed BEST WooCommerce coupons features extender on the market. Here are 3 top reasons you need Advanced Coupons:
Reason #1: WooCommerce BOGO coupons are more PROFITABLE (It’s simple math!)
Let me illustrate why WooCommerce BOGO coupons make more profit by comparing a “30% off deal” offer vs. a “Buy 2 get 1 free” offer.
Standard 30% off coupon deal
– 1x $100 pair of Jeans (discounted to $70 after 30% off)
– Minus $30 cost price
– $40 profit margin
Standard WooCommerce coupons for a “30% off deal” would take 30% off the revenue meaning its $70 profit margin would get reduced to $40 profit margin.
WooCommerce BOGO (Buy 2 get 1 free) deal
– 3x pairs of Jeans is $300
– Minus $90 cost price ($30 cost price each)
– Minus $100 as 1x product is free for the deal
– $110 profit margin
Each time the customer takes the WooCommerce BOGO deal you make $110 profit. I’ll take that any day of the week.
Reason #2: Cart Conditions save you money by smartly restricting coupon deals
Have you ever had a customer use a coupon they weren’t meant to? Did they get more discount than they were suppose to?
Cart conditions are like a set of rules your customer needs to abide by before they can apply a coupon. And if they apply the coupon and then later become ineligible, the cart conditions will remove that coupon.
Gone are the days of losing out by having to put up with customers looking to scrape something extra. You can set up complex rules for your WooCommerce Coupons to abide by which, over time, will save you bucket loads.
Reason #3: We’re a WooCommerce coupon plugin dedicated to your success!
There’s lots of other “features” that I could give you as reasons of why this is the best WooCommerce coupon extension plugin. But really there’s only one more reason you should care about: we care about your success!
Unlike many others WooCommerce coupons plugins on the market our company, Rymera Web Co, is a professional WooCommerce extension company.
We are 100% dedicated to helping STORE OWNERS. We are people just like you, we’re out there making a living selling online using WooCommerce. We actually use this product ourselves!
Our team believes wholeheartedly that small stores can grow into big stores, so we’ve dedicated our entire company’s existence to helping WooCommerce store owners.
Our mission is “To help store owners succeed with professional-grade tools that help them grow”. Installing this WooCommerce coupons tool is just the first step in us helping you get to the next level with your store.
To your continued success!
~ Josh & the team at Advanced Coupons
Advanced Coupons is absolutely, positively the best WooCommerce coupons plugin on the market. It is both easy and powerful.
We took the pain out of creating advanced WooCommerce coupon deals and made it easy to achieve your marketing goals. Check out all Advanced Coupons features.
Also, I’m the founder of Wholesale Suite, the biggest wholesale solution for WooCommerce. I’m obsessed with helping store owners grow their stores and I hope you enjoy using Advanced Coupons.
Josh Kohlbach (CEO of Rymera Web Co)
Imagens de tela
Este plugin disponibiliza 3 blocos.
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce Coupons
- Upload the
advanced-coupons-for-woocommerce-free/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit our getting started guide to help you get up to speed
We have hundreds of guides and frequently asked questions answered in our online knowledge base.
Who should use Advanced Coupons?
Advanced Coupons is perfect for store owners using WooCommerce that want more advanced features on their WooCommerce coupons. If you need to run more interesting deals like BOGO deals and you want features like being able to restrict when and how a coupon is applied then Advanced Coupons is for you.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Advanced Coupons?
Absolutely not. You can create WooCommerce coupons easily through the normal interface and there is nothing complex about the plugin that would require you to have coding skills.
That said, there are a few features that are designed specifically to help developers and web designers deliver complex coupons for their store owner clients. But you still don’t need heaps of extra knowledge to make them work. We’re dedicated to being the friendliest and best WooCommerce coupons plugin.
What extra things can I do with my WooCommerce coupons with Advanced Coupons?
Advanced Coupons lets you create lots of new and interesting WooCommerce deals. Here are some extra features you can expect on your WooCommerce coupons with our full range of tools:
- WooCommerce BOGO coupons
- Add Products on apply
- Cart conditions (advance coupon rules)
- WooCommerce Store Credits
- Schedule WooCommerce coupons
- Auto apply WooCommerce coupons
- URL coupons
- Shipping coupons
- Run a loyalty program
- Sell WooCommerce gift cards
What Cart Conditions or Coupon Rules can I add to my WooCommerce coupons?
You can use Cart Conditions to test the current customer’s shopping cart, their past interactions with your store and things about their user account. All of this happens as the customer attempts to apply the WooCommerce coupons to their cart.
Cart Conditions are also compatible with our Premium features for auto applying coupons and showing 1-click apply notices.
- Cart Condition: Product Category Exists In Cart
- Cart Condition: Customer Logged In Status
- Cart Condition: Allowed Customer User Role
- Cart Condition: Disallowed Customer User Role
- Cart Condition: Cart Quantity
- Cart Condition: Cart Subtotal
- Cart Condition: Product Quantity In The Cart
- Cart Condition: Custom Taxonomy Exists In The Cart
- Cart Condition: Within Hours After Customer Registered
- Cart Condition: Within Hours After Customer Last Order
- Cart Condition: Custom User Meta
- Cart Condition: Custom Cart Item Meta
- Cart Condition: Total Customer Spend
- Cart Condition: Has Ordered Before
- Cart Condition: Shipping Zone And Region
Some of these are only available in the premium version, but many are included in the free version.
Can I run WooCommerce BOGO deals across multiple products or product categories?
In the free version you can only run WooCommerce BOGO deals with a single product as the trigger and a single product as the apply product. They don’t have to be the same product.
In the premium version you get much more advanced WooCommerce BOGO functionality with the ability to apply BOGO deals across multiple products as the trigger and apply type and even whole product categories.
- WooCommerce BOGO using a Specific Product
- WooCommerce BOGO using Any Combination Of Products
- WooCommerce BOGO using Product Categories
- WooCommerce BOGO using Any Product
Combined, these different BOGO features can make running WooCommerce BOGO deals across large amounts of products a breeze.
Can I customise the message a user sees if a coupon fails to apply?
Yes, in Advanced Coupons you can set what we call a Custom Non-Qualifying Message. This is shown to the customer when a coupon is not applied. You’ll find it under the Advanced Settings on Cart Conditions when you edit a coupon.
Can I organize my WooCommerce coupons into categories?
Yes, coupon categories let you organise you coupons into distinct categories which makes it much simpler to manage your coupons when you have been running your store for a long period.
We suggest creating as many WooCommerce coupons categories as you need to separate the different types of coupons you and your team create.
How do I give store credit to a customer?
Store credits are extremely easy to grant from an admin perspective. Simply visit Coupons->Store Credits, then click on the Customers tab. You’ll see an option there to search for your customer.
Once you have the customer, you can adjust their store credit balance. This is called an “Admin Adjustment” and is just one way to give store credits to your customers.
In this free plugin, you can also grant store credit to a customer via refunds.
Simply choose the “Refund to Store Credit” option when on the Order Edit screen as you’re refunding an order. The customer will then be able to utilize this store credit on their next order with you.
Is Advanced Coupons translation ready?
Yes, Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce is fully i18n compliant and ready for translation. We have a number of translations included with the plugin. We’re also fully integrated with WPML multi-lingual plugin.
I’d like access to all features, how can I get them?
Purchasing an Advanced Coupons Premium license gives you access to the full feature set of Advanced Coupons. This includes automatic updates, priority support, and more!
You can also explore our other compatible extensions as well:
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Advanced Coupons para cupons do WooCommerce” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
“Advanced Coupons para cupons do WooCommerce” foi traduzido para 3 localizações. Agradecemos aos tradutores por suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Feature: Move the current scheduler premium feature to the free plugin
- Improvement: Add upsell for the new day/time schedule section
- Bug Fix: Dashboard: Hide Store Credit section header from the dashboard when the module is disabled
- Bug Fix: Dashboard: The discount calculation should calculate values back to the original currency for Multicurrency
- Bug Fix: The admin notices should have correct CSS color
- Bug Fix: WPML: settings page won’t load when the language URL format is set to “Different languages in directories”
- Bug Fix: Dashboard: The license status was not updated after the licenses were updated due to cache
- Improvement: BOGO: Change Product Categories UI to allow multiple categories in one row and only have one row allowed
- Bug Fix: Error on Order Details and Payment Section in Checkout Page when using Auto Apply Coupon
- Improvement: Dashboard: Notices section
- Improvement: Dashboard: Add section header to dashboard widget types to help with visual separation
- Bug Fix: WPML: String translations are not working
- Bug Fix: BOGO Deals coupons are showing the amount value as 0.00$ on the order details (backend)
- Feature: Loyalty Program upsell page on Coupons menu
- Improvement: Upsell: Link all instances of Advanced Coupons logo with premium link
- Improvement: Add Virtual Coupon Upsell to ACFWF plugin under “Coupons > Settings > Modules”
- Improvement: URL Coupons: Add button to copy the URL to the clipboard
- Improvement: Change the Free Guide offer on the Settings->General tab to accept first name & email instead of just a link to our landing page
- Improvement: Add upsell for Cart Condition: WC Allowed and WC Disallowed WC Membership options when WC Membership plugin is active
- Bug Fix: Multisite: PHP warning shows up when viewing sites list
- Feature: New Advanced Coupons Dashboard
- Improvement: Adjust the help content API link to new base url
- Improvement: Allow Gift Card Products to be selected on BOGO and Add Product feature
- Improvement: Add Upsell for “Allowed Customers” restriction on ACFWF plugin under “Usage Restrictions” tab
- Bug Fix: Can’t refund order that is bought with Store Credit
- Bug Fix: Rounding issue when applying store credit on the checkout page
- Bug Fix: WPML: search products AJAX is not returning the product ID for the default language when the product was added using a secondary language first
- Feature: Add option to always use regular price when sale price exists
- Improvement: Add css classes for WooCommerce coupon type to coupon gutenberg blocks to help improve styling targeting
- Improvement: Pass the URL Coupon attributes to the redirect URL and remove blog permalink structure from the coupon permalink structure
- Improvement: Create duplicate Store Credits REST API endpoints to add support for WC Basic Auth
- Improvement: Store Credits: Option to hide store credits section on checkout screen if the customer currently has no store credit balance
- Improvement: Feature description improvement for “Customer Buys”
- Improvement: Only allow one (1) WooCommerce BOGO coupon to be applied to the cart at once
- Improvement: WOOCS currency switcher plugin integration
- Improvement: Show notice if a WooCommerce BOGO coupon already exists on the cart and don’t apply the new one
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: Searching for existing customer on the second page of the customer list will show empty list
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: refunding order to store credits more that the available amount won’t show any notice
- Bug Fix: Make notices be visible on the store credits admin page
- Bug Fix: Store Credits: Failing on manually refund will remove the “Refund to Store Credits” button
- Bug Fix: Order total is not deducted with the tore credits discount when the order is recalculated in the backend
- Bug Fix: Fee Value is Hidden in The Order Details Table on The Checkout Page if Store Credit Module is Enabled
- Bug Fix: Store Credit – SQL Improvement
- Feature: Store Credits: Announcing Store Credits! You can now have the ability to grant store credit to your customers against their account which they can redeem later during checkout when placing an order. This is great for customer service scenarios such as giving credit, issuing refunds back to Store Credit instead of refunding payment, and many other future upcoming features.
- Feature: Store Credits: Admin management dashboard
- Feature: Store Credits: Checkout implementation
- Feature: Store Credits: Issue Refunds using store credit
- Feature: Store Credits: Add a My account tab to show customers their store credit
- Feature: Store Credits: Add REST API endpoints for store credit