This plugin is unique in that it allows you to add a Google Address Autocomplete to anything on your WordPress website. It is not made to be specific for any one e-commerce, form, LMS, or other WordPress plugin… is compatible with them all or even your own custom form!
Your users can start entering an address or name of a place/business and it will automatically populate any form fields you want with the address elements like street address, city, state, zip, country, etc.
What is Address Autocomplete
Address autocomplete is a form feature that suggests addresses to your user as they type. Clicking a selected address will then populate all the relevant fields in your form making it quicker and easier for your user to complete.
How it works
By using CSS selectors (don’t worry non-tech person, it is easier than you think and a simple help article and video is available!), you can add Address Autocomplete to Anything! Provide a selector for which input field on your page you want to trigger the address autocomplete when a user types, and then the CSS selectors to target for the address data that is returned from Google.
What you need
You only need to get a Google Maps API key. Although billing info is required, most sites will never be charged as the free limit is quite high.
Upgrade to Premium
- 1-on-1 email support
- Get unlimited instances on your site
- More detailed data fields (latitude, longitude, county, neighborhood, sub localities, etc) to use for population
- Automatically integrate with popular e-commerce and form plugins with one-click set up:
** Gravity Forms (Address Field)
** Paid Memberships Pro
** …and more coming very soon!
Imagens de tela
- Upload and activate the plugin
- Get a Google Maps API key
- Go to Settings > Address Autocomplete and to enter Google Maps API key and form settings
- Get the CSS selectors for your form and put into the settings
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Address Autocomplete Anything” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Fix – Handle address1 when there is no street number
- Update – Allows more than just addresses, will now accept establishment names
- Fix – Spaces causing issues in before/after attributes
- Fix – stripslashes on CSS selectors to handle quotes when saving settings
- Fix – Enqueue Google Maps requires callback function
- Update – Better input replacement method and allow for “before” and “after” attributes
- Add – Minified version of frontend.js for even smaller footprint
- Fix – Handle special case UK city/county things
- Add – “wps_aa_load_scripts” filter to allow disabling loading of JS files as requested by user for GDPR compliance
- Change – Complete redo of the way selectors and data fields are chosen for population for even more flexibility
- Update documentation links throughout and link to review
- Release to repo for the first time
- Fix – More esc_* and sanitization
- Initial submission to repo