To use ACF Beautiful Flexible, simply activate the plugin to improve the ACF flexible UI. By default, it uses random images, but the idea is to customize them by adding your own.
- The size of image should be 366×150 or bigger 732×300.
- They should be named based on the flexible key (
push_2_light) with no underscores but dashes (
- The following extensions will be resolved in that order:
Where images should be situated
They should more likely be situated into your theme
wp-content\themes\my-theme\assets\acf-beautiful-flexible\. But if you have a child-theme and added images into it, these will overwrite those from parent-theme.
The following directories will be solved according to order: plugin’s folder, child theme’s folder, theme’s folder.
Also note that you can filter this path to gather all your images into a same folder :
add_filter( ‘acf_beautiful_flexible.images_path’, $path );
Finally, you could filter all images like this :
add_filter( ‘acf_beautiful_flexible.images’, $images );
About ACF Beautiful Flexible
I, Maxime Culea, have created this plugin which I only maintain. I do not guarantee some free support. Also, thank others listed in the credits.
Consider reporting an issue and be patient.
Any code suggestions? I am on GitHub as well!
Imagens de tela
This plugin works only if the ACF Pro plugin is installed and activated.
- ACF Pro plugin 5.6+
- WordPress 4.7+ because of get_theme_file_uri()
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Download and install using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
- Site activate in the \”Plugins\” area of the admin.
- Then add your awesome layouts images.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“ACF Beautiful Flexible” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduzir “ACF Beautiful Flexible” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Navegue pelo código, dê uma olhada no repositório SVN ou assine o registro de desenvolvimento via RSS.
Registro de alterações
1.0.4 – 2 Sept 2022
- Fix escaping.
1.0.4 – 31 Aug 2022
- Fix warnings for php 8.1.
1.0.3 – 05 Mai 2022
- Publish on WordPress directory
1.0.1 – 30 April 2022
- Compatibility with latest versions of ACF and WordPress.
- Look for nested fields into repeaters and flexibles.
- FIX #10: fix warning
- Update readme with new requirements.
- FEATURE #11: add more filetype.
- FIX #10: fix warning.
- FIX #8: breaking changes with ACF 5.7.0 by adding new JS.
- Refactor way requirements are loaded by adding dedicated class.
- #6: fix title display.
- First version of the plugin.
- Dynamically get flexible layouts.
- Finish readme.
- Add screenshot.
- Add composer.json.
- Init plugin.