Sign In Scheduling is an all-in-one appointment scheduling & online booking system with a free & easy-to-use WordPress plugin.
Sign In Scheduling will help you run your business more efficiently by allowing your clients to book and manage their own appointments without interrupting you with phone calls. Rid your business of wasted time spent on admin.
Reduce no-shows by up to 90% with automated appointment reminders sent via SMS & email. Remind clients and staff alike of their upcoming appointments, eliminate confusion and provide better customer experience.
Benefit from many more unrivaled features such as the 2-way client chat, live calendar sycn with iCal, Google and Outlook, and integrate Sign In Scheduling with over 500 apps.
Use the [10to8booking] short tag on any page with the options described in the documentation to embed your customized booking flow.
Create your free account in just minutes: 10to8.com
This creates the [10to8booking] tag to embed Sign In Scheduling into the page. Usage:
Once you’ve signed up for a free account at 10to8.com you will be given your organization ID, a 30-character code, to paste into the [10to8booking] tag.
If you have an existing Sign In Scheduling account, you can find your ID by navigating to “Online Booking > WordPress Widgets” in the application
We recommend adding the tag in text mode instead of visual mode to prevent other formatting of the URL being inadvertently added. Support is available at http://support.10to8.com/
Imagens de tela
The plugin is simple to install from wordpress.org:
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for ‘Sign In Scheduling’
- Install the plugin
- Go to the plugin management page and enable it
- In your Sign In Scheduling account, visit ‘Online Booking > Buttons & Widget’, and copy the WordPress code.
Colaboradores e desenvolvedores
“Sign In Scheduling Online Appointment Booking System” é um software com código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin.Colaboradores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registro de alterações
- Rebranding from 10to8 to Sign In Scheduling & Updated for latest version of wordpress i.e. version 6.3.1
- Updates for latest version of wordpress i.e. version 6.1.1
- Updates for latest version of wordpress i.e. 5.4
- Updates for latest version of wordpress
- Updating descriptions in readme.txt
- Tested with WordPress version 4.8.2
- Tested with WordPress version 4.7.3
- Bump WordPress compatibility version
- Added screenshots
- Initial release